Re: [Pkg-ocaml-maint-commits] [SCM] sexplib310 packaging branch, build, updated. debian/4.2.11-2

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> I think Stephane (back then the only other topgit user among us, in
> this list) used a work-flow similar to mine.

I think you have forgotten to push topgit-related references, making the
topgit workflow as described in (documents referenced by) README.source
ineffective (see your IRC log). Sylvain and I agreed on the way he did
things, waiting for the repository to be in good shape. Feel free to
revert the change once all topgit-related references are pushed.

Stéphane