Re: Transition to OCaml 3.11.1... - and to /usr/lib/ocaml

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 02:15:00PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 03:28:25PM +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> > I've updated the previous transition page:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/OCamlTransitions

> However, I'd like to propose an extra item to take care of during this
> transition. Namely: moving our standard library to /usr/lib/ocaml/.

Yes, I agree. This will make packaging a bit simpler.

I would also put (again?) on the list of release goals to switch
Section to ocmal whenever appropriate (libraries, or tools specific
to ocaml).

I will be on [VAC] from June 27 to July 20, so if the transition is in
that period someone from the team has to upload "my usual" packages
(now that everything is under git :-)

-Ralf.