Re: Transition to OCaml 3.11.1... - and to /usr/lib/ocaml

Hello Stefano,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 18:35, Stefano Zacchiroli<zack@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 04:45:22PM +0200, David MENTRE wrote:
>> This is possible. I have opened the proper bug and I am waiting for
>> the blocking to be done by ubuntu-archive people.
>
> Wonderful, thanks!
>
> Please let us know when the block is in place.

It is now in place. ;-)
  http://people.ubuntu.com/~ubuntu-archive/sync-blacklist.txt  (at the end)

Several Ubuntu people where in favour of a transition to 3.11.1 in
Karmic[1]. While I prefer right now to keep all packages at the same
state, it is apparently not so difficult to undo the blocking, so we
might decide to do the transition to Karmic in a near future. The
Feature Freeze (i.e. very last date for an import) is the 27th of
August.

Yours,
d.

[1] Details in the bug: