mldonkey-server warning on lenny

Hi,

I just got this warning as I installed mldonkey-server on lenny:

# Richte mldonkey-server ein (2.9.5-2+lenny1) ...

*** WARNING: ucf was run from a maintainer script that uses debconf, but
the script did not pass --debconf-ok to ucf. The maintainer script
should be fixed to not stop debconf before calling ucf, and pass it this
parameter. For now, ucf will revert to using old-style, non-debconf
prompting. Ugh!

Please inform the package maintainer about this problem.

Just wanted to make sure go know that...

Greetings

HennR