New RPM soon in unstable

Hello

I wrote you, because maintain package which builds against librpm.

I today uploaded new version of rpm (4.7.0) to unstable (it is currently
waiting in NEW). This new version will break build of your package (for
example rpm now uses standard c99 types instead of own
[u|]int_[8|16|32]). As soon as rpm will hit unstable, I will file FTBFS
bug on your package.

As Fedora 11 already ships rpm 4.7, you might be able to find fixes
there. In case you have questions, feel free to ask me, I will try to
help you.

You can find packages which I uploaded on people.debian.org:
http://people.debian.org/~nijel/pkg/, so you can fix building of your
packages in advance.

Affected packages | dd-list:

Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>