Status of OCaml packages on Ubuntu Karmic - 2009-06-10

Hello,

After some rebuilds, the status of OCaml packages in Ubuntu Karmic is
in much better shape:
  http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/transition_monitor/ocaml_transition_monitor.html

Currently, only 3 packages have issues (over 124):
 * pycaml: a new version (0.82-10) has been uploaded in Debian which
should fix the issue with Python 2.6 in Karmic after automatic import.
I'm waiting for the automatic import.

 * graphviz: a rebuild is necessary, I have opened a bug (LP #383574)
and I'm waiting for an Ubuntu Main maintainer to trigger the rebuild.

 * nurpawiki: a rebuild is necessary, I have opened a bug (LP #385486)
and I'm waiting for an Ubuntu Universe maintainer to trigger a
rebuild.

After that, Karmic will have all up-to-date OCaml packages \o/ ....
until transition to OCaml 3.11.1. :)

Yours,
d.