Re: Adaptation of ocaml_transition_monitor to Ubuntu

2009/6/3 David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org>:
> Hello Stéphane,
>
> I don't know. Initially, I wanted to finish transition to 3.11.0 in
> Karmic because some packages are failing to build specifically in
> Ubuntu (pycaml for example[1]). For other packages, they might just
> need a rebuild request. I have started to investigate this but need
> more time for a detailed report.

Not an expert nor a DD nor anything in Ubuntu. But this could be
either a gcc4.4 transition/bug or a python2.6 et al bug.

Does exactly this package compile fine in Sid & Jaunty if yes than
most likely gcc4.4 related.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),