Pending OCaml-related packaging changes...

Hello,

Now that the OCaml 3.11.0 transition is (almost) complete, I've run some
checks against packages currently in unstable to spot possibly
problematic packages w.r.t. possible future changes we've discussed
(for d-o-m-maintained packages, uploaders are not shown):

 * Moving `ocamlc -where` to /usr/lib/ocaml: we haven't decided yet if
   we do the change or not, but we agreed that packages should no rely
   on the current layout anyway. The following packages assume a
   versioned layout of /usr/lib/ocaml and should be fixed to use
   directly `ocamlc -where` instead:

    Debian OCaml Maintainers <debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org>
       cmigrep
       lablgtk2
       mlgmp
       ocaml-bjack
       ocamlduce
       pcre-ocaml

    Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>
       graphviz

    Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
       felix
       ocaml-getopt
       ocamlcreal
       otags

    Sylvain Le Gall <gildor@debian.org>
       felix (U)

    Christoph Martin <christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de>
       sks (U)

    Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
       sks (U)

    Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org>
       sks

    John Skaller <skaller@users.sf.net>
       felix (U)

 * The following packages still use old locations of files provided by
   dh-ocaml (we must fix them before removing compatibility symlinks in
   /usr/share/cdbs/1/class):

    Debian OCaml Maintainers <debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org>
       json-static
       json-wheel
       lablgl
       mlpost
       ocaml-bitstring
       ocurl
       xmlrpc-light

    Enrico Tassi <gareuselesinge@debian.org>
       ocaml-expat

These changes are not urgent, but should be done (IMHO). I suggest to
file bugreports with severity wishlist (or higher?) with some usertag to
keep track of the progress on this topic.

Any comments/oppositions?

Stéphane