Re: Does anyone upload Debian package that uses OCaml?

On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 01:09:18 +0100
Stéphane Glondu <steph@glondu.net> wrote:
> Ralf Treinen a écrit :
> > debian/copyright: this is not very clear, please disinguish and
> > state clearly in the upper part of the file upstream author,
> > copyright holder, and licence (probably referring to the full
> > licence text later on in case it is not a standard licence).
> > Something along the lines of (taken from a different package): [...]
>
> Even better, use the new machine-parsable format:
>
>   https://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat
>
> Have a look at ocaml's copyright file, for example.

 Thanks, I'll try those issues
 (but now busy for my job, Windows Servers Administrations work ;-D
  patch and check and patch and... oh you are greate - MS, Adobe and so on!)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane