Re: Accepted ocaml-http 0.1.4-3 (source amd64)

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:32:08AM +0000, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Source: ocaml-http

A quick comment on this. The package needs a bit more work and is
still to be migrated to Git and under the maintenance of d-o-m. I've
postponed all this, because ocaml-http is in flux and is being moved
under the (upstream) maintenance of someone else. As soon as that is
settled, I'll take time to do the final package polishing.

In the meantime, all that was needed for the transition should have
been done already.