approx C stubs (was: NO_CUSTOM in OCamlMakefile)

On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 09:40:06AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Eric: out of curiosity, why the approx C stubs are not shipped as a
> separate library? Are they approx-specific and not more generally
> interesting?

There are a couple of functions that aren't (and won't be) in the Unix
module (because they're Linux-specific): a get-interface-address ioctl
and a set-IPv6-only sockopt.  And there's a binding for the
libwrap/tcp_wrappers hosts_ctl function.

You could make a case that these are generally useful, but it seemed
too little to justify separate packages.  I'm willing to be convinced
otherwise, though.