List of patches applied to Debian OCaml packages in Ubuntu

Hello,

I have extended my set of scripts with a list of patches applied to
Debian OCaml packages into Ubuntu:
  http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/ubuntu-patches.html

The list is divided into two sets:
 * Ubuntu modification patches: patches that make a real modification
of the Debian package;

 * Ubuntu build patches (benign): patches that are only used to
trigger a new build of the source package. As far as I know, they
should be ignored.

This list is generated automatically from https://patches.ubuntu.com
so it should stay up-to-date with latest modifications in Ubuntu.

Regarding the exact meaning of those patches:
"""
These patches are generated daily and contain the differences between
an Ubuntu source package and the equivalent version of the same source
in Debian. This means that the base of the patch for an Ubuntu
1.2-3ubuntu4 version will be the Debian 1.2-3 package, even if the
Debian version is now 1.4-1. This hopefully makes the packages easier
to merge.

Where Ubuntu have packaged a new upstream themselves, noted by a
revision beginning 0ubuntu the patch is from the first Debian revision
of the same upstream version if available (so 1.2-0ubuntu1 will be
compared from the Debian 1.2-1 package). Where not available, you will
usually find that the base of the patch is the first common ancestor
of both Ubuntu and Debian.
"""
Source: https://patches.ubuntu.com

I will make a review of those patches and hopefully post relevant bug
reports on Debian BTS (and merge Julien Cristau previous review on
Mon, 13 Oct 2008).

Yours,
d.