Status of OCaml packages on Debian and Ubuntu

Hello,

David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org> writes:

> But I'll try to start modestly: keep an
> eye on Ubuntu packages vs. Debian ones. I'll keep in mind the patches
> aspect though.

Here is my first attempt:

 1. A list of all package versions in Debian and Ubuntu:
     http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/raw-status-binaries.txt

 2. A list of patched OCaml packages in Ubuntu:
     http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/raw-patched-packages.txt

 3. A side-by-side comparison of OCaml packages for Debian Lenny and
Ubuntu Jaunty:
     http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/lenny-vs-jaunty.txt

In both lists, format is:
 debian-source-pkg  distro-release  ocaml-compiler  package-version

Those lists are updated daily. Let me know if you are thinking of
additional information.

Overall access: http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/

Yours,
d.