Re: switching to `ocamlc -where` = /usr/lib/ocaml/

David MENTRE a écrit :
> Sometimes, I had to modify the build system of some unpackaged OCaml
> libraries, mostly because they did not use findlib. I cannot give
> names right now, though. But I don't think the proposed changed (if
> /usr/local/lib/<ABI>/ is kept) would change anything.

Indeed, I've seen myself many libraries that install themselves directly
into `ocamlc -where`. If we switch to `ocamlc -where` = /usr/lib/ocaml,
such manually-installed libraries might go unnoticed when upgrading
OCaml. Anyway, it's not our business to deal with manually-installed
libraries...

Stéphane