Re: conversion to git

Le Monday 02 February 2009 09:33:44 Ralf Treinen, vous avez écrit :
> For relatively simple packages, like hevea, this is an overkill. I do not
> recall how much time I lost on my last attempt with git but it certainly
> was too much. I really appreciate it when I can rebuild the packages I care
> for, without having to fight against the tools.

I agree with you. Appart from the complexity that git induces, I still don't
see at all the benefits of using a distributed CVS for simple source trees
like packages. It really seems to me that the only motivation was a sort of
trend.

Anyway, the (vast) majority has ruled out the decision. I only hope I will
still be able to maintain my packages with svn for the time being...

Romain