Re: RFS: hevea, lablgtk2 (for experimental)

Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
>> Out of curiosity: any reason for not having migrated these two
>> packages to Git yet?
>
> Same reason as I don't add DMUA: I don't want to hurt feelings, and I
> will do it only when explicitly allowed to do so. I add my name to
> Uploaders, though, to avoid NMU.

I have nothing against having lablgtk2 maintained in a git repository (I
have made most of the latest lablgtk2 uploads excepting the last two
which were made respectively by Ralf and Sylvain).

Moreover, I see that there is a new upstream release of lablgtk2. It
would be nice to package it before uploading to experimental, so that we
get a little testing (there shouldn't be any problem though, the
changelog only seems to mention small bugfixes and new features).

Cheers,

Samuel.