Re: patches/00list

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 09:56:18PM +0100, Florent Monnier wrote:
> > $ man dpatch
> as told previously I have read the dpatch man but it doesn't provide
> the detailed informations that have been provided to me.

Maybe on Mandriva is different, but the dpatch manpage in Debian
contains a section "DPATCH IN DEBIAN PACKAGES" with all the
information I've given to you. You can find it online at
http://man.cx/dpatch , in particular have a look at the sub-section
"Adding dpatch scriptlets to a package".

> > and then /usr/share/doc/dpatch/*
> As I explained I'm a Mandriva user, and there is no such path on Mandriva
> and no package for dpatch.

I understand that, but given that you are fiddling with Debian
packages it is reasonable to expect that you look for documentation on
a Debian machine.