ara

Re,
(please excuse me if this message is a little bit out of topic)

I have installed ara, and with the help from another mailing list I have
installed the base required database :

DEBV=sid;\
wget -q -O - \
  ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/$DEBV/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz\
  | gunzip - > /var/lib/dpkg/available

but it doesn't provide informations about pathes and relations between files
and packages, I have been pointed this one:
DEBV=sid; ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/$DEBV/Contents-i386.gz

Is ara able to provide informations form this file ?
If yes where should I put this file and with which file name ?
______

Also some people pointed me this file :
DEBV=sid; ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/$DEBV/main/source/Sources.gz

Should I expect something usefull from this one ? (does ara uses it ?)
______

Not sure if someone else on earth will be willing to use ara out of debian,
but it case yes, would you think it would be usefull if I write a basic
README.database.txt file to explain where to get the databases and where to
put these files for other non-debian users of ara ?
______

just a detail, the url at the end of this file is not up to date:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ara/trunk/doc/ara.m4?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

--
Thanks