Re: [Users] OCamlDuce for 3.11?

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
Given that Stéphane has expressed the interest in having also a Git
repository for that, I suggest registering an "ocamlduce" project on
forge.ocamlcore.org.

I agree it is a good idea.

That, of course, if Alain agrees with de facto moving OCamlDuce away
from its current location on cduce.org. To me it would make sense, as
the impression is that Alain is passing over maintenance to Stéphane,
but these things are delicate, so better be crystal clear :-)

I confirm that I'm passing over maintenance to Stéphane.

Alain