Re: testing OCaml 3.11: help needed

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
>> A new version of camlp5, compatible with 3.11, has been released. I will
>> package it later (and resume building other packages that depend on it)
>> if nobody else does it.
>
> Thanks, but that definitely something less urgent that what was OCaml
> itself. Even if there are problems with camlp5, they can be most
> likely be fixed by new releases of camlp5, and Daniel (camlp5's
> upstream) is really reactive in that respect. So, if you want to do
> that go ahead, but I really see no reason to hurry up with that.

I've updated the camlp5 package, and compiled all the packages I use
regularly (they are available in aforementioned repository). So far,
only coq FTBFS because its configure script does not recognize the
version of OCaml. It is already fixed in upstream svn, and will be in
the next release.

--
Stéphane