Re: [Pgocaml-dev] Problem compiling pgocaml 1.1

Richard Jones wrote:
> Hmmm -- shouldn't ocamlfind ... -package calendar pick this up?

It does. Actually, I think the problem is in PGOcaml itself (I've faced
a similar situation with nurpawiki): the compilation of each module
succeeds because .cmi files for each submodule are there (maybe they
shouldn't, BTW). Adding "open CalendarLib" at the beginning of each
module using calendar's ones solved all my problems in nurpawiki.

Stéphane