Re: ocamlp3l_2.03-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hello,

On 10-09-2008, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
>>> rejected, seems we miss the source for the included papers/hlpp05/*.
>> Come on Joerg, are you really saying that you need the sources of the
>> scientific papers included in the tarball ? This is not plain
>> documentation but scientific papers, and as thus, it seem normal to not
>> provide the sources.
>
> Yes, I say that we need the sources of everything we upload.

I am ok with that -- my fault to not have spot it myself.

I have recheck different files and I would like to know if removing
Examples/DomainDecomp and the article is enough?

Do you have any kind of auto-check for this kind of things?

I would like to know if you have an automated way to check this...

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall