Re: ocamlp3l_2.03-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 09-09-2008, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:09:36AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
>> > No, it is not normal.
>> Oh, and you pobably provide the latex sources of your scientific
>> articles ?
>
> No, but I don't upload them to Debian main either.

Fortunately it doesn't reach Debian main. I will reupload without the
"only example" that has a problem (i.e. Domain Decomposition) and no
more scientific paper without the source.

DomainDecomposition was a known problem, since I just don't have given
the license in the copyright file, but i really don't see other example
that has problem. Most are missing copyright in the header -- I don't
think this is a problem. I don't have uploaded hoping it will pass the
test without problem -- I just forgot to solve this case.

For the scientific paper, I will remove it also.

Any other license problems ?

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall