ara packaging ready to be moved to ocaml git repo

Hello,
	I just completed ara (1.0.26-1) at svn.debian.org/svn/ara/trunk. Ara is now a
non-native package as suggested by Stefano, and is ready to move its
packaging to ocaml git repo in order to ease the ocaml transitions and
overall ocaml packages monitoring. I've seen several disscussion wrt ocaml
git repo, but haven't seen organization layout described somewhere (probably
ocaml policy?), so I prefer someone who is more in touch with ocaml git repo
to migrate the debian/ of ara, and point me to a short reading what the rules
are.

And of course, the offer for more upstream developers is still valid ;-)