Re: Coq 'parser' -> 'coq-parser'

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 12:36:59PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 11:02:14AM -0300, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Out of curiosity: are you following the
> > distributions@l.freedesktop.org mailing list?
>
> No, but I am now.

Wonderful, in case in the future we have general (i.e. non distribution
specific) issues related to OCaml packaging, I suggest to mention them
there as it might increase awareness of OCaml in distributions others
than Debian and Fedora.

Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the
XML stuff is so ... simplistic  -- Manoj \/ right keys at the right time