dh-ocaml package uploaded

Hi all,
  the present just to inform you that I've just uploaded to experimental
the new "dh-ocaml" package. Its description explains properly what it is
about:

   dh-ocaml is a set of tools and documents to help maintaining Debian
   packages related to the Objective Caml (OCaml) programming language.
   .
   dh-ocaml notably contains the following components:
    * CDBS class ocaml.mk to integrate OCaml-specific package building
      rules into CDBS
    * the Debian OCaml Packaging Policy
    * dh_ocaml debhelper to automatically computes dependencies among
      binary OCaml packages
    * ocaml-md5sums, the tool used to maintain the system registry of
      OCaml module interface checksums

All the stuff listed above has hence been split out of the various ocaml
binary packages.

The advantage of the split is that we can change stuff like the policy
or the CDBS stuff without having to trigger a rebuild of the whole
ocaml.

*However* the disadvantage is that all packages relying on the OCaml
CDBS class will now need to build-depend on dh-ocaml. I think that going
that way it is better than having ocaml-nox itself depending on
dh-ocaml.

Of course all this is meant for Lenny+1, but in case you want, for
example, to make changes to our policy you should remember that now you
need to do that on a package other the ocaml itself.

Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the
XML stuff is so ... simplistic  -- Manoj \/ right keys at the right time