Re: Coq 'parser' -> 'coq-parser'

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 12:08:47PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> Just to let you know Fedora found a conflict with /usr/bin/parser from
> Coq & from another (non-OCaml) package, so we asked upstream Coq if
> they could change the name of this program to be less generic, and
> they have agreed to change it to coq-parser in the next release.

OK, cool.

Out of curiosity: are you following the
distributions@l.freedesktop.org mailing list? The issue was raised
there, in a more more generic setting, and I pointed out to Toshio
Kuratomi that in Debian we are currently not shipping that executable.

Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the
XML stuff is so ... simplistic  -- Manoj \/ right keys at the right time