Re: ia64/unstable: FTBFS: needs ocamlopt

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 04:38:06PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 03:43:56PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > The problem is either :
>
> Sven, are you reading posts before posting?

I did read the posts, but i admit i did not check the bug reports for
the other mail where i claimed this to be RC.

> I've already stated in this thread that "ia64" is *NOT* in the Arch
> field of neither spamoracle, nor ara. And it has been explained by
> others why the buildds are trying to build the packages.

Yes, but the question of the parent post, seemed to show that this was
not clear enough, so i tried to be complete and didactic as possible.

I also was not entirely sure, so i showed both possibilities, clearly
saying that i thought it was probably the second case.

But you are right, i am quite busy right now, and well since the sad
events we all know, my time and involvement in debian is almost nil, so
i try to be helpful when i can, but may miss some of the more verbose
and not clearly said points in various mails, or may have missed recent
developments.