Re: ia64/unstable: FTBFS: needs ocamlopt

Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:11:32 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
>> So, even assuming that the buildd have been invoked on the two packages
>> for some weird buildd reason, I don't get why binary-arch was invoked.
>
> Because that's what dpkg-buildpackage -B does, and what buildds use.
>
>> But even admitting this is due to some buildd weirdness, I'm not getting
>> why the bugs have been reported.  Aren't they bogus?
>>
> They are.

Well, not really. As long as a package is not in P-a-s on that
architecture it's still a bug either because it has to be added to P-a-s
or because it should build on that architecture (eventually after adding
support).

>> Luk, why you did raise the severity?
>>
> He downgraded it from serious to important, AIUI.

Indeed, I downgraded them as the package is not in testing on these
architectures.

Cheers

Luk