Re: Accepted ocaml 3.10.2-3 (source all amd64)

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 07:21:00PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> You could look at the build logs :-)

I'm away in the next few days and I can't contribute much to this due to
poor network connectivity, sorry for that.

> Anyway, it might not be a bad idea to split of the documentation in an
> Arch: all package which would solve it once and for all in the future...

As I've said in the other post: it is already planned as part as
splitting an ocaml-support package including other debhelper-like tools
for ocaml, but I won't do that right now.

Status
======

What's up with the buildd? It looks like all buildds have built ocaml
3.10.2 now except arm, did anybody try the build on arm and upload the
binary package? Can someone take care of that? After that I think I'll
be able to upload camlp5, which is one of the package needing sourceful
upload ...

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/