Re: ocaml 3.10.2 transition scheduled for next week

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 11:20:56AM +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> I've written a wiki page with the process as I see it:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/Transition3-10-2

Thanks for this.

I don't get why you mention that camlp5 will FTBFS with the new OCaml.
It is simply a package which should not binNMUed but rather sourceful
uploaded. The version Ralf prepared in experimental works just fine with
3.10.2.

However, but this is not related to the point above, we should better
wait for OCaml 3.10.2 to have been built on all archs before sourcefully
uploading camlp5 (and other packages in the very same condition).

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/