Re: ocaml 3.10.2 transition scheduled for next week

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 14:00:03 +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:

> Things would be far more convenient if it were possible to specify
> dep-waits while uploading (as in binNMU requests). In this case,
> everyone could upload his package with dep-waits so that it is built
> only after all its dependencies have been rebuilt (the automatically
> generated binNMU request will likely have to be tweaked manually). But I
> understood that dep-waits can be set only by release managers. Am I right?

They can be set by anyone with wanna-build access for the arch, which
includes part of the release team, but also other people depending on
the architecture.  Anyway, it's just as easy to ask for a dep-wait for a
regular upload as it is for a binNMU.

Cheers,
Julien