Re: OCaml DBUS

On 16-02-2008, Richard Jones <rich@annexia.org> wrote:

> --bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn
>
> Have you guys got any plans around D-Bus support for OCaml?
>
>   http://tab.snarc.org/projects/ocaml_dbus/
>
> Unfortunately upstream is being a bit unresponsive.  I submitted a
> patch against 0.03 (attached) about 4 weeks ago which hasn't been
> committed yet.  I also asked the author if he would like to open the
> development process up, but also there has been no movement on that.

Latest version is 0.06... not 0.03.

I begin working on it, at least i have injected the package in git:
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml-dbus.git;a=summary

For now, i am a bit overloaded with work, so i don't know when i will
have time to finish the package...

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall