Re: ocaml 3.10.2 transition scheduled for next week

Le Wednesday 14 May 2008 16:38:30 Sven Luther, vous avez écrit :
> > This could be a bug at buildd's side don't you think ?
>
> just depend on ocaml-compiler-libs-<API> and be done with it ?

Well, yes, surely, but again, it should be fixed in each packages.
In any way, I can version each build-dep when preparing a backport, which I do
now...

But, although you may think of these changes when preparing a backport, it's
not obvious you have to do it when uploading to experimental, so you might
forget about it.

Still, I don't understand why the buildd dependency resolution does not try
the backports.org alternative when the etch possibility failed. I have to ask
I guess..

Romain
--
while ( love & passion ) {
  for( fight = 0 ; rights < freedom ; rights++ )