Re: ocaml 3.10.2 transition scheduled for next week

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
Stephane: can you please post an update output of the binNMU request
generator script and/or check if the bug of the last transition is now
fixed?

AFAICT, this bug is fixed. I've updated the request online:

  http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/binNMU.txt

I've also put a link on the wiki page. To get this page, all you have to do is to run "gen-binNMU-request.py" without any argument. It takes into account packages already in testing/unstable, so it should be run once again after our first round of uploads. It uses the following pages:

  http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_build_deps.dot
  http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/debian-ocaml-status.html

so they must also be up-to-date (they seem to be).

Stéphane