Re: ocaml 3.10.2 transition scheduled for next week

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 05:44:29PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> There is a bugfix version of lablgtk2 which has been uploaded to
> experimental. Maybe could we take advantage of the rebuild to switch to
> this version?

Your call, I've no objection in principle (though I hope this version
will not introduce any regression in packages build-depending on it).
Your call. If you decide to go ahead please just choose the appropriate
timing (i.e. one day after all lablgtk2 build-dep have been uploaded).

As a general guideline we should probably all coordinate on
#debian-ocaml before doing uploads.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/