ocaml 3.10.2 transition scheduled for next week

As per subject, see below [1] for a quoted excerpt from #debian-qa (just
because Luk saw me there I guess).

The idea is then to start doing sourceful uploads Sunday (better
Monday). Uploads should be done with a bit of care respecting build-dep
order and delaying dependent packages by one day (using delayed queues).
As tested with the last transition we will upload only those packages
requiring sourceful uploads, for the other we will use binNMU.

Can we please in the meantime make a list of the packages requiring
sourceful uploads? Out of my memory there are:

- ocaml (obviously)
  * here it should be a good idea to change the doc-base section for the
    documentation to the correct one: Ralf: can you do that (as you
    remember which one is correct :))?
  * Sylvain: can you please commit the policy changes regarding camlp4
    naming?
- camlp5 (current unstable version does not build with 3.10.2,
  experimental version is fine)

What else? Add yours please ...

Stephane: can you please post an update output of the binNMU request
generator script and/or check if the bug of the last transition is now
fixed?

Cheers.

[1]
  (15:33:02) luk__: wb zack
  (15:33:15) ***zack bows
  (15:33:42) luk__: zack: ocaml transition will probably be handled after next weekend if that's ok with you?
  (15:34:00) zack: luk__: I was going to mail -release about that
  (15:34:08) zack: whatever time it's ok with you works for us
  (15:34:14) zack: thanks for keeping track of that
  (15:35:28) luk__: np, currently we're finishing the perl one and I'm not available next weekend, but it will be my priority after next weekend...
  (15:35:54) zack: luk__: ok, I'll warn the other ocamlers to get ready for the uploads starting from next monday then
  (15:36:28) luk__: ok
  (15:43:54) zack: luk__: (doubt) do you want us to start uploading before monday?, so that (broken) deps can already be observed in unstable by then?
  (15:45:33) luk__: starting to upload should be fine when perl transition is done
  (15:45:58) zack: k
  (15:46:13) luk__: does AutoDepWait recognise the ocaml needed dep-waits?
  (15:46:37) zack: luk__: frankly I've no idea about what AutoDebWait is, what we did last time was:
  (15:46:40) luk__: if not, it's best to upload in the right order and give the buildd maintainers a bit of time to upload the packages
  (15:46:45) zack: - upload the few packages which need sourceful uploads
  (15:46:54) zack: - generate the list of binNMU / dep-wait automatically using a script
  (15:47:08) luk__: that should work too
  (15:47:14) zack: ok
  (15:48:02) luk__: though it needs someone with access to wanna-build so probably best to wait till sunday before mass uploading and upload in the right order with a bit of delay before if possible
  (15:48:33) jcristau: adw doesn't work for that afaik
  (15:50:44) luk__: I also think that adw doesn't work for the ocaml transition, though generating a list of binNMU/dep-wait automatically should be fine
  (15:51:56) zack: luk__: for respecting "the right order" would be ok to just separate by one day the uploads (e.g. using delayed queue) or do you recommend to wait for all buildd to have completed the builds?
  (15:53:19) luk__: delay by one day should be fine, it's just to make sure that not most builds will fail due to out of date dependencies
  (15:53:37) zack: luk__: ack

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/