Re: .cmx inclusion in modules

Le Sunday 06 April 2008 09:09:35 Ralf Treinen, vous avez écrit :
> On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 03:59:44AM +0100, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> > And, when I'm at it, the policy shipped at:
> >   /usr/share/doc/ocaml-nox/ocaml_packaging_policy.html/x185.html
> > Uses paths /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib/(...). It doesn't seems
> > correct, is it ?
>
> It is correct. "locally" means installed by the system administrator,
> not by a debian package. I will modify the wording to make that more
> clear.

Ok, seems like I misread the policy.

But, still, I cannot find a place where it is stated that .so objects as
shipped with C bindings should be installed in
  /usr/lib/ocaml/3.10.1/stublibs/
for debian packages..

I even seems like the page on localy installed files has more informations
that the section about installing files in a debian package, which is a
one-liner..

Don't you think the page on localy installed files could be merged with the
page on files installed by a debian package, since, finally, the only
difference is having a "local" in the path.. ?

May I do it myself on the SVN ?

Romain
--
And all the crowd comes in day by day