Re: .cmx inclusion in modules

Le Sunday 06 April 2008 12:52:27 Stefano Zacchiroli, vous avez écrit :
> Uhm, are you assuming here that there is a 1-1 mapping between .cmx and
> .cmxa? AFAICT a .cmxa can correspond to several .cmx s. Please check and
> reword accordingly.

Humm. This gives, then:
" * The .cmxa does not contain all the information from the .cmx, in
particular not the inlining information. Hence, you should ship the .cmx files
corresponding to each .cmxa file that is installed, when available. One .cmxa
file may correspond to several .cmx files."

> After that I'll have no objection in committing this text to the policy.

Is that ok ?

Romaon
--
son, daddy left you were from you were four
I've got to struggle 'cos I am poor