Re: .cmx inclusion in modules

	Hi all !

Le Wednesday 26 March 2008 08:55:45 Stefano Zacchiroli, vous avez écrit :
> > We could even think about mass bug submission about this don't you think
> > ?
>
> Good practice in this case is to have data first, patch policy next

So what do you think we should do about this ?
How could we modify the policy, now that known that we don't have a
simple .cmxa = .cmx mapping ?

I could propose to enforce this, for instance, for all packages which ship a
META file referering to a .cmxa file, but it might not be a lot of packages..

Any idea ?

Romain
--
If you are the big tree,