Re: Block new modules ?

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 04:14:54AM +0100, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> I'm currently adding new modules in unstable that are not yet in testing..
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to block them from moving to testing, at least
> until we know if we intent to do the new transition for lenny ?

Uh? I don't see the reason, your new packages will be built with OCaml
3.10.1 and can transition with it properly as it is already in testing.
Until we upload 3.10.2 in unstable your modules won't have a dependency
against it and hence won't be entangled in its transition.

The rule of thumb for uploading in unstable is: upload there only stuff
you want to release with forthcoming Debian. If you want to release your
modules upload them, we only don't know yet if we will be releasing
3.10.2.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/