doc-base: creating subsections under Programming?

Hi,

I just saw in the doc-base policy, section 2.3.3, description of
the section "Programming" :

  Documentation related to only one specific language should be put in
  subsection named like the language, for example: C, C++, ...

This seems to be recent, but I cannot remember having seen a public
announcement of this. Does this mean that we can now go ahead and
create subsections, like for instance Programming/OCaml for the
OCaml programming language? Or should we coordiante with you first?
Or should we still wait before creating subsections?

In case of OCaml there is a team maintaining/coordinating the packages
associated to this language, so we could make this move in a coordinated
way. Furthermore we are thinking of going for a transition to a new version
of ocaml in a few days, which would mean uploads (or at least binNMUs) of
all packages. So this would be the moment for us now to move our
documenation into Programming/OCaml, we are just waiting for your OK :-)

Please reply to debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org (Reply-to set).

Cheers, and thanks a lot for your effort to bring doc-base into shape!
-Ralf.