Re: please do not upload stuff until the transition is over

On Tue, Mar  4, 2008 at 13:27:41 +0100, Romain Beauxis wrote:

> My question now: what can we do to have a working package into
> testing, upload to testing security updates ?

No.  Coordinate uploads and transitions with your dependencies, and be
patient.  That's exactly the point of zack's mail.  If everyone gets
frustrated and uploads their pet package whenever they feel like it in
the middle of a transition, then that transition will never happen.
[This may actually not be an issue for liquidsoap, as it seems to be
statically linked against its ocaml dependencies, so apparently doesn't
need to wait for or delay the ocaml transition.]

Cheers,
Julien