Re: Some of your Debian packages might need attention

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:11:54AM +0000, DDPOMail robot wrote:
> === bibtex2html:
> = This package has not been able to migrate from unstable
>   to testing for 31 days.

Fair enough, it is waiting for ocaml.

> === ocaml:
> - #464195 <http://bugs.debian.org/464195> hold ocaml in sid

Closed this morning to see what britney has to say about ocaml.

> === ocaml-tools:
> = This package has 1 bug(s) that should be fixed for the next Debian release:
> - #424390 <http://bugs.debian.org/424390>
>   ocaml-tools: FTBFS if built twice in a row

Ralf, am I correct in assuming that this bug can be closed. Apparently
it is still open by mistake, since the "closes" entry has been on the
"cmigrep" package while the original bug report was against ocaml-tools.
Can we close it then?

> === ocamlnet:
> - #450903 <http://bugs.debian.org/450903>
>   libocamlnet-ssl-ocaml: segfault on custom ssl bindings

Closed 1 hour ago or so.

> === ocamlodbc:
> - #442691 <http://bugs.debian.org/442691>
>   ocamlodbc: FTBFS if build twice in a row

Haven't looked into it, volunteers welcome :-)

> === polygen:
> - #424323 <http://bugs.debian.org/424323>
>   polygen: FTBFS if built twice in a row

Same as above.

>   polygen depends on ocaml-base-nox-3.10.0 which is not available
>   This is a Release-Critical bug!

Fixed one hour ago, I have overlooked the bug yesterday when uploading
polygen; as such I did not put the appropriate "Closes: " entry in the
changelog.

BTW, this automated mail from the DDPO robot are wonderful to me, but
they are more useful as we can use them to see the status of all our
packages from it. As such I recommend to everybody to change the
Maintainer field of their packages to d-o-m and move themselves to
Uploaders. I've already did that for all (I hope) packages of mine some
months ago.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/