3.10.1 transition update

I've gone through all the "holes" which we still have in the transition
page [1]. Here is a summary:

- ara: was binNMUed, but that was not enough, since it contained an
    Arch:all package (ara-byte) which contained a dependency on ocaml
    3.10.0, so a sourceful upload was needed -> did that [2]

- headache: was transitioned by Sylvain a week ago but was missing an
    upload -> did that

- mlgmp: binNMU scheduled but failed, as the package was not
    binNMU-safe. According to the changelog Stephane fixed that, but the
    upload was pending -> did that

- ocamlcreal: binNMU scheduled, currently dep-waiting on mlgmp

- planets: arch:all with no action -> uploaded that to delayed-2 and
    requested the maintainer to migrate the package on our repo since it
    is not here (see my previous post)

- polygen: arch:all with no action -> uploaded

- spamoracle: same as ara -> uploaded

All the upload have been done with urgency medium.

Cheers.

[1] http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/debian-ocaml-status.html

[2] Stephane: can you please check that your binNMU script does not ask
the binNMU for packages like ara? I know you fixed the behaviour for
source packages containing only arch:all binaries, I'm not sure about
the case where some arch:all binaries are contained ... Actually, the
best test to implement would be to skip the binNMU request (and output
the package name of course) for source packages which containing binary
package with some ocaml dependency (which can be indirect and use some
substvar in debian/control)

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/