Re: [Fwd: [Caml-list] OCaml version 3.10.2 released]

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 03:33:05PM +0100, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Do we want to ship 3.10.2? If yes, I guess we should upload it right now
> instead of having another transition later... What do you think?

Uhm, it seems risky to me, don't we risk to end up not having any OCaml
transitioned? I'd wait a few more days to let the buildd catch up.

Anyhow, before going for the next transition we need to fix the script
for the generation of the binNMU, since we missed dep-wait. Stephane:
can you please comment on my suggestions of a few days ago of using just
the .dot file which contains the plain build-dependencies instead of
relying on build_order.txt? Actually I would be more than happy of
getting rid of that file ...

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/