How to know the set of (source?) packages having bytecode executables?

Hello,

I few weeks ago, I asked about a bug on Ubuntu where an ocaml bytecode
executable was not working. In fact, it was the addition of an ELF
section that broke the binary. This bug should soon be fixed
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ocamlnet/+bug/180364).

After that, one will need to rebuild all OCaml packages having
bytecode executables. Thus my question: is there a script somewhere
that could help me list all packages (I suppose I mean source
packages, right?) having bytecode executables, like ocamlnet for
ocamlrpcgen binary?

With such a script, I could inform the Ubuntu developer of needed rebuilds.

Many thanks in advance,
Sincerely yours,
david