Re: binNMUs for the OCaml transition

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
Wait, our packages containing .cmo/.cmi/.cma usually are arch: any, take
for example -dev packages on non-native archs. So I think in practice
your case apply only to packages which are indeed arch:all, and indeed
we can't rely on binNMU for that. Nevertheless I think there are quite a
few among ours. Can you please provide a list?

My remark also applies to programs compiled only in bytecode without custom runtime. The following packages are arch:all and need to be rebuilt (I think):

headache
ocamlwc
planets
polygen
ledit
cmigrep

I took only packages which do not provide any arch-specific binary packages.

Stéphane