Re: binNMUs for the OCaml transition

On 15-02-2008, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> --5vNYLRcllDrimb99
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:41:39PM +0100, St=E9phane Glondu wrote:
>> Ok, I took it into account.
>
> Wonderful, thanks.
>
>> The new (and hopefully definitive) request is at:
>>   http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/binNMU.txt
>
> It looks sane to me.

It also looks sane to me, at least for my packages. The only "little"
remark i have: can you "sort" the arch for every line. It is better to
have always the same list of arches. It helps to spot the difference.

> This afternoon I will forward it as a binNMU request on -release.

Go ahead.

> Many thanks again to St=E9phane for the script!

Indeed, this is a great work. Thanks a lot for your work.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall