hurry up for 3.10.1

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 10:04:18AM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Release schedule
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Early March 2008
>   Very soft freeze
>     Please start thinking about the release when uploading new major
> 	upstream versions. Only upload to unstable if you are sure that
> 	the software will be stable before we release. If you are not
> 	convinced, use experimental as staging area.

I think we should hurry up for OCaml 3.10.1, it's a bug fix release
which for sure we want in Lenny. I think we can go directly for:
- an upload to unstable of ocaml 3.10.1
- a RC bug manually filed against it to avoid transitioning to testing
  until we have checked that everything is fine
- piecewise upload or binNMU of everything else

What do you think?

For the next week I won't be able to work on this (Sylvain et al: BTW,
this applies also to my ability to work on ocamlcore.org I presume),
anyone else can volunteer to upgrade the ocaml package to latest
upstream?

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/